THAT’S HOW YOU GET A MAN
Why do I think of Taisei when I hear him
Lt Colonel Fighting Jack Churchill, aka Mad Jack
- fought throughout WW2 with a longbow and a broadsword
- was also known to bring bagpipes
- he volunteered for the Commandos, not because he knew what they did but “because it sounds dangerous”
- he crawled out of a concentration camp
- about the end of WW2, he commented “If it wasn’t for those damn Yanks, we could have kept the war going another 10 years.”
- atta boy
How to be batshit with a load of epic.
Oh man I remember learning about this legend in history lessons, his motto was “any officer who goes into action without his sword is improperly armed.”
lol I encourage people to use these :)
Backstory: The original anime was literally so awful, the dubbing team were told to just go nuts and do whatever they like.
This is the result.
I HAVE SCROLLED PAST THIS VIDEO SO MANY TIMES AND NOW I FINALLY WATCHED IT
OH GOD I’M SO GLAD I DID ADSFKAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I forgot to mention Ghost Stories is my favorite anime.
HOW AM I NOT WATCHING THIS.